Friday, November 30, 2007

What Do I Have to Offer??

As someone just asked me today, "what is your website for?" I guess I'm still struggling with that question. With all the garbage on the internet, what on earth do I think I have to offer anyone?

I think I have an answer. I want a site where people can learn about me, where my friends and family can keep tabs on me, and where I can express myself creatively. Unfortunately, the internet community is not really dying for that information. Maybe I should rename my site "Picked Last on the Internet, too!" I can't really find the group of people I belong to (or, to which I belong).

So for all you skeptics and H8rs out there, here's my dream goals for internet-land:

--A site where people can anonymously talk about and work through secret sins
--A site where people can see and listen to encouraging words from God
--A site where I can release all the pent up frustration and feelings of inadequacy
--A site where Christianity is discussed in ways that my generation can understand
--A site where I can at least pretend that other people care what I think
--A site where other people KNOW I care what they think
--A site that God can use to accomplish something greater than I could ask or think

How will these things happen? I've got some ideas. Hopefully, soon I can put up some streaming video and audio stuff. Hopefully, I've typed the right words that people can stumble across me through search engines "just by accident." Hopefully, some of you reading this will give me some good advice on some new directions to take.
What do I have to offer? Only everything.

What do YOU have to offer?

No comments: